What the Club expects from parents
Parents can help the smooth running of the club by following the requirements below:
- Dropping off and collecting their children on time. The Club is not insured for childcare outside opening hours and we are also made to vacate the school premises promptly.
- Making every effort to follow the Club’s procedures and contacting the club at the earliest opportunity in the event of any problems.
- In particular, following the procedures for registration, booking and payment for places and keeping children at home in the event of illness as described in this handbook.
- Parents/Guardians to sign their children ‘in’ and ‘out’ of the club.
- Parents/Guardians to remember to sign consent forms, etc to enable their child to be taken out on an outing.
- Where you require the staff to administer prescribed medicines, ensuring the requirements of this handbook are adhered to.
- Providing a change of clothes if you do not want your child to play in their school uniforms.
- Ensuring the child understands the importance of road safety when going on trips or moving between schools. The instructions given by staff must be followed at all times when being escorted off the club sites.
- Observing the No Smoking Policies of our host venues.
- Parents should let their child’s school know which days they will be using the Club.
- Hats and Sun Cream labelled with the child’s name should be provided when attending on hot days.
- Ensuring all your child’s belongings are clearly labelled with their name.
- Providing a packed lunch during holiday club sessions. Children will be supervised during their lunch hour.
- Notifying the Club immediately of any changes to contact numbers.
- Notifying the Club in writing of any persons authorised to collect their children.
- Treat the Club’s staff with courtesy at all times.